Wednesday Morning

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Start off with a Happy Birthday to one of my oldest friends, and now a year older, John Roberts, probably going to take his sailboat out today in San Diego…..  Have a great day!!
Not going out for a sail here this morning, cold…. about 26 with the wind chill, schools are closed due to icy roads, partly cloudy with WNW swell 5.6ft@ 7.9-13 sec’s , water temp at 49.3. Light SE winds and high tide was at 3:33am, sunrise at 7:08am and low tide at 10:09am.  Later today WNW 4-5ft@12 sec’s with N winds 5-10mph, high of 39, mostly cloudy and 20% chance of precip. High tide at 4:15pm. Tonight WNW 4ft@ 12 sec’s with ESE winds 5-10mph, low of about 30 with 80% chance of snow late.  Sunset at 5:51p and low tide at 10pm.
Thursday: WNW 4-5ft@ 12 sec’s with NNE winds 5-10mph, low of 28, high of 42, mostly sunny and 10% chance of rain
Friday: WNW 5-6ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 10-15mph, 39/45, clouds and 90% chance of rain
Saturday: NW 10ft@10 sec’s with NW winds 15-20mph, 39/44, clouds and 80%
Sunday: WNW 8-10ft@ 10 sec’s with WSW winds 20-25mph, 37/44, clouds and 90%
Monday: NW 12-15ft@ 12 sec’s with W winds 10-15mph, 35/44, clouds and 70%
Tuesday: NW 12-15ft@ 12 sec’s with SSW winds 5-10mph, 34/45, partly cloudy and 20%