Tuesday Morning

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Beautiful morning, and as I write this Sandy is in the O.R. having his knee replaced…. 2nd time, same knee…..   
About 53, partly cloudy with WNW swell 3.3ft@ 6.3-11 sec’s and light ESE winds, water temp up to 55.6, sunrise was at 5:52am, high tide at 6:34am.  Later today W 3ft@11 sec’s with SW winds 5-10mph, high of 62, clouds and 40% chance of rain in the afternoon.  Low tide at 1:38pm. Tonight W 2ft@11 sec’s with SW winds 5-10mph, low of 52, clouds and 60% chance of rain, high tide at 8:32p and sunset at 8:33pm.   

Wednesday: SW 5ft@11 sec’s with SW winds 10-15mph, low of 48, high of 56, clouds and 60% chance of rain
Thursday: SW 4-5ft@ 10 sec’s with WSW winds 15-20mph, 47/54, clouds and 80%
Friday: NW 8-10ft@ 11 sec’s with NNW winds 10-15mph, 45/58, AM 40%
Saturday: NW 6-7ft@ 11 sec’s with N winds 10-15mph, 53/68, sunny and 0%
Sunday, Mother’s Day: NW 7-8ft@ 12 sec’s with NNE winds 10-12mph, 52/75, sunny and 0%
Monday: WNW 5-6ft@ 12 sec’s with W winds 10-15mph, 49/61, partly cloudy and 10%