Tuesday Morning

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Last day of February….. and that is OK!  

This morning, a part of a rainbow out there…… W 8ft@ 8-11 sec’s with NW winds 5-7 mph, air temp at 36, partly cloudy, and the water temp at44 with sunrise at 6:55am, and low tide at 7:38am.  Later today, NW 7-8ft@ 10 sec’s with W winds 5-10mph, high today of 46, partly cloudy and 40% chance of rain, high tide at 1:30pm.  Tonight NW 7-8ft@ 10 sec’s with WSW winds 10-15mph, low of 41, clouds and 60% chance of rain, sunset at 6:01p and low tide at 7:51pm.

Wednesday: WNw 8ft@ 10 sec’s with SW winds 5-12mph, low of 42, high of 48, am clouds and 30% chance of rain.
Thursday: WNW 8ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 15-20mph, 44/47, clouds and 90%
Friday: W 10ft@ 10 sec’s with WSW Winds 15-20mph, 36/46, clouds and 100%
Saturday: W 8-10ft@ 10 sec’s with SW winds 10-15mph, 34/42, clouds and 90%
Sunday: W 10ft@ 12 sec’s with WSW winds 10-15mph, 34/42, 90% rain or snow
Monday:SW 10-12ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 15-20mph, 41/44, clouds and 70%