Thursday Morning

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Cold, windy and rain….. and, have to wish my OLDER Sister Daria, a Happy Birthday!!  (she is better looking, but still the one older sister we have)  Have a great day in Tombstone!!
West swell 13.1ftW 8.3-11 sec’s and SSE winds 5-10mph, air temp about 45, water temp at 52.9.  Low tide was at 2:55am, sunrise at 7:36am, and high tide at 9:13am.  Later in the day W 12ft@9 sec’s with WNW winds 10-15mph, high of 50 with 80% chance of rain. Low tide at 4pm  Sunset at 4:32p.  Tonight WNW 12ft@ 9 sec’s with SE winds 5-10mph, low of 40 with fog  and 20% chance of rain. High tide at 10:07pm.

Friday: WNW 12ft@10 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph, low of 42, high of 49 and 90% chance of rain
Saturday: WNW 10-12ft @ 10 sec’s with S winds 5-10mph, 40/47, clouds and 90%
Sunday: WNW 8-10ft@ 12 sec’s with NNW winds 5-10mph 40/49, am fog 20%, pm sun
Monday: WNW 6-7ft@ 12 sec’s with light NE winds, 40/50, am clouds 10%, pm sun
Tuesday: W 7-8ft @ 12 sec’s with NE winds 5-10mph, 41/53, mostly sunny and 0%
Wednesday: W 7ft@ 10 sec’s with E winds 10-15mph, 40/54, sunny and 0%