Thursday Morning

Thursday, January 16, 2020

37, mostly cloudy, dry…….  and pretty quiet on the beach.  WSW swell 13.8ft@ 8.7-11 sec’s with WSW winds 5-10mph, water temp at 47.3.  High tide was at 4:30am, sunrise at 7:53am, and low tide at 10:43am.  Swell dropping this afternoon to W 7ft@10 sec’s with SW winds 5-10mph, 43 and mostly cloudy with 40% chance of rain.  High tide at 4:19pm and sunset at 4:58pm.  Tonight W 4-5ft@ 11 sec’s with S winds 5-10mph, low of 35, clouds and 60% chance of rain. low tide at 10:38pm.

Friday: WNW 4ft@10 sec’s with SE winds 10-15mph, low of 42, high of 43, clouds and 90% chance of rain.
Saturday: WSW 10ft@14 sec’s with S winds 15-25mph, 47/50, clouds and 80%
Sunday: WSW 10ft@13 sec’s with SE winds 10-15mph, 44/54, clouds and 40% AM
Monday: W 10ft@ 16 sec’s with ESE winds 10-15mph, 44/51, clouds and 40%
Tuesday: W 7-8ft@ 14 sec’s with SSE winds 10-15mph, 44/50, clouds and 50%
Wednesday: W 5-6ft@ 12 sec’s with S winds 5-10mph, 45/50, clouds and 40%