Thursday Morning

Thursday, April 4, 2019

44 and cloudy with WSW swell 3.6ft@ 6.1-15 sec’s and light E winds. Sunrise was at 6:50am, low tide at 7am, water temp at 51.4.  Nice day so far…..  later WSW 3ft@15 sec’s with SSE winds 5-10mph, high of 58 , cloudy and 20% chance of rain, high tide at 12:55pm.  Tonight SW 3ft@13 sec’s with SSE winds 10-15mph, low of 47, clouds and 80% chance of rain, sunset at 7:48p and low tide at 7:07pm.
SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR WINDS NOW IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 3 PM PDT FRIDAY… * WINDS…South 15 to 20 kt with gusts to 30 kt.

Friday: SW 7-8ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 17-30mph, low of 43, high of 51, clouds and 100% chance of rain.
Saturday: SW 12-15ft@ 10 sec’s with S winds 20-30mph, 43/56, clouds and 70%
Sunday: WSW 15ft@12 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph, 45/55, clouds and 60%
Monday: W 10-12ft@ 12 sec’s with SW winds 10-15mph, 44/56, clouds and 40%
Tuesday: W 8ft@12 sec’s with NW winds 10-15mph, 42/54, AM clouds 20%, pm sun
Wednesday: W 5-6ft@ 12 sec’s with WSW  winds 10-12mph, 41/54, clouds and 40%