Sunday Morning

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Cloudy but dry this morning, WSW 9ft@ 8-13 sec’s with SSE winds 10-15mph, air temp at 44, water at 45,  low tide at 7:14am, sunrise at 7:41am.  Later today, WSW 10ft@ 12 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph, clouds and 80% chance of rain after 1pm. High tide at 12:53pm.  This evening, sunset at 5:17p, W 10ft@ 12 sec’s with light NNE winds, low of 41, cloudy and 20% chance of rain, minus low tide at 7:41pm.

Monday: W 8-9ft@ 12 sec’s with NNE winds 5-10mph, low of 39, high of 51, clouds and 20% chance of rain
Tuesday: WNW 5-6ft@ 13 sec’s with N winds 5-10mph, 34/46, am clouds and 10%, pm sun
Wednesday: NW 4-5ft@ 12 sec’s with ENE winds 10-15mph, 35/45, clouds and 10%
Thursday SW 4-5ft@ 12 sec’s with E winds 10-15mph, 35/41, clouds and PM 50%
Friday: SW 6-7ft@ 15 sec’s with ESE winds 5-10mph, 42/49,clouds and 70%
Saturday: SW 6-7ft@ 15 sec’s with light SSE winds, 41/50, clouds and 60%