Sunday Morning

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Started raining around 4a, and looks like it will be around most of the day…..  59  with WNW swell 5.9ft@ 7.5-10 sec’s with SSE winds 5-10mph, water temp at 61.3, low tide was at 12:47am, sunrise at 7:02am and high tide at 7:38am.  Later today WNW 6ft@10 sec’ss with WNW winds 10-20mph, high of 64, clouds and 80% chance of rain, low tide at 12:35pm.  Tonight WNW 7ft@10 sec’s with NW winds 10-15mph, low of 52, partly cloudy and 20% chance of rain. sunset at 7:13p.

Monday: WNW 7-8ft@10 sec’s with SSW winds 5-10mph, low of 56, high of 63, mostly cloudy with 10% chance of rain
Tuesday: WNW 8ft@10 sec’s with WNW winds 10-15mph, 53/65, clouds and 50% AM
Wednesday: NW 8-10ft@ 12 sec’s with NW winds 5-10mph, 54/64, partly cloudy and  20%
Thursday: NW 10-12ft@ 8 sec’s with NW winds 18-25mph, 49/61, clouds and 40% PM
Friday: NW 8-10ft@ 10 sec’s with NNW winds 10-15mph, 46/54, clouds and 40%
Saturday: NW 7-8ft@ 12 sec’s with NE winds 5-10mph, 46/61, mostly sunny and 10%