Sunday Morning

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Little late this morning, took our time and had breakfast at our favorite spot, Fireside with Tom and Suzi the owners…..   Our Buddy  Andy stopped by earlier to get a look at the shops…..  so, finally got out for some pics… lots of people in town for the 3 day weekend.   This morning here, 45 and some light rain  on and off, WSW swell 7.9ft@ 8.8-12 sec’s with light N winds.  Water temp at 50.9, low tide was at 5:14am, sunrise at 7:50am and high tide at 11am.  Later today WSW 8-10ft@ 12 sec’s with light N winds, high of 48, clouds and 80% chance of light rain. Tonight W 8ft@12 sec’s with light N winds, low of 39 with 20% chance of rain.  Sunset at 5:04p and minus low tide at 6:17pm.

Monday (MLK Day): W 6-7ft@ 14 sec’s with light NW winds, low of 42, high of 49, mostly cloudy and 20% chance of rain.
Tuesday: WSW 6-7ft@ 10 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph, 48/50, clouds and 90%
Wednesday: WSW 8-10ft @ 10 sec’s with W winds 10-15mph, 42/52, clouds and 70%
Thursday: W 8-10ft @ 12 sec’s with light NE winds, AM clouds 10%, PM sun
Friday: W 7-8 ft@ 15 sec’s with light NNE winds, 39/53, partly cloudy and 10%
Saturday: W 5-6ft@ 15 sec’s with light ENE winds, 43/57, mostly sunny and 10%