Sunday Morning

Sunday, September 30, 2018

56 and cloudy this morning, high tide at 4:48am, sunrise at 7:12am, SW swell 3ft@ 5.8-7 sec’s and light S winds.  Water temp at 56.7 and low tide at 10:14am.  Today SW swell 4ft@ 8 sec’s with S winds 10-20mph, high of 64, partly cloudy and 20% chance of rain. High tide at 4:10pm.  Tonight SW 4-5ft@8 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph,  low of 53, clouds and 80% chance of rain. Sunset at 6:57p and low tide at 11:15pm.
Monday: SW 4ft@ 8 sec’s with SSW winds 10-15mph, low of 50, high of 61, clouds and 90% chance of rain
Tuesday: WSW 3-4ft@ 8 sec’s with W winds 10-15mph, 44/61, AM 40%
Wednesday: WNW 3-4ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 5-10mph, 45/61, clouds and 20%
Thursday: W 5-6ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 5-10mph, 47/61, clouds and 40%
Friday: WNW 5-6ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 5-10mph, 48/60, clouds and 40%
Saturday: W 4-5ft@ 10 sec’s with NNW winds 10-15mph, 47/62, AM 40%