Saturday Morning

Saturday, February 24, 2018

One of my little sisters is having a birthday today….. Happy Birthday Cindy, and also a nephew, serving in the Air Force also having a birthday!!
Busy day today!  Not as cold, about 43 with wind chill at about 37, cloudy and 40% chance of rain this morning.  NW Swell 15.7ft@ 7.0-10 sec’s with WNW winds 10-15mph, water temp at 48.7, high tide was at 6:14am, and sunrise at 7:03am.  Later today NW swell 15ft@10 sec’s with NW winds 10-20mph, high of about 46 with 60% chance of rain, low tide at 1:47pm.  Tonight NW 12-15ft@ 10 sec’s with WSW winds 10-20mph, low of 41 with 100% chance of rain. Sunset at 5:55p and high tide at 8:14pm.

Sunday: NW 10-12ft@ 10 sec’s with W winds 15-20mph, low of 33, high of 44 Clouds and 90% chance of rain
Monday: NW 12-15ft@ 12 sec’s with SW winds 5-10mph, 35/45, AM 40% chance of rain
Tuesday: NW 8-10ft@ 10 sec’s with SW winds 10-15mph, 39/46, clouds and 70%
Wednesday: NW 8-10ft@ 10 sec’s with S winds 15-20mph, 37/45, clouds and 90%
Thursday: NW 12-15ft@ 12 sec’s with SSW winds 10-15mph, 35/43, clouds and 60%
Friday: WNW 10-12ft@ 12 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph, 33/43, 30% AM