Saturday Morning

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Bit late on this one,….  Yesterday was Cody’s Birthday,  he works in both of the shops, and one of our surf instructors…. not going to say how old….. let him do it…. Hope he had a great evening…..
This morning (probably pretty foggy for Cod)  low of 46 and cloudy with some drizzle, West swell 7.5ft @ 7.4-14 sec’s and light WNW winds.  Water temp at 49.5, low tide was at 4:42am, sunrise at 7:51am and high tide at 10:40am.  Later today W 7ft@ 12 sec’s with light WSW winds , high of 48 cloudy and 40% chance of rain. Sunset at 4:31pm.  Tonight W 6ft@ 12 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph, low of 43 clouds and 60% chance of rain. Minus low tide at 5:40pm.

Sunday: W 5-6ft@ 12 sec’s with SSW winds 10-15mph, low of 46, high of 49, clouds and 70% chance of light rain.
Monday: W 7-8ft@ 12 sec’s with SW winds 5-10mph, 45/51, clouds and 60%
Tuesday: W 10ft@ 8 sec’s with WSW winds 20-30mph, 39/48, 70% chance rain and wind
Wednesday: NW 10-12ft@ 12 sec’s with N winds 5-10mph, 33/47, sunny and 10%
Thursday: NW 5-6ft@ 12 sec’s with ENE winds 5-10mph, 34/46, mostly sunny and 0%
Friday: WNW 3-4ft@ 15 sec’s with ENE winds 5-10mph, 35/47, partly cloudy and 0%