Saturday Morning

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Not today, but next Saturday will be the Annual Rental Equipment sale, along with other “end of the summer” sale items……  

This morning, partly cloudy and so far fairly dry about 53 with W swell 4.6ft@ 6.1 to 9 sec’s with light SW winds, water temp around 59. Low tide was at 3:04am, sunrise at 7:13am and high tide at 9:45am.  Later today, W 4ft @ 8 sec’s with W winds 10-15mph, high of 61 and cloudy with 40% chance of some rain. Low tide at 3:19pm. Tonight W 4ft@ 8s sec’s with WNW winds 5-10mph, low of 49 and cloudy with 60% chance of rain. Sunset at 6:57p and high tide at 9:03pm.

Small Craft Advisory :
SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR WINDS REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM SUNDAY TO 5 AM PDT MONDAY… * WINDS… NORTHWEST 15 TO 20 KT WITH GUSTS AROUND 25 KT. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… A SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR WIND MEANS THAT WIND SPEEDS OF 21 TO 33 KNOTS ARE EXPECTED. INEXPERIENCED MARINERS… ESPECIALLY THOSE OPERATING SMALLER VESSELS SHOULD AVOID NAVIGATING IN THESE CONDITIONS

Sunday: WNW 5-6ft@ 6 sec’s with NW winds 15-25mph, low of 44, high of 60 with 40% chance of rain in the AM
Monday: NW 4-5ft@ 8 sec’s with N winds 10-15mph, 45/63, mostly sunny and 10%
Tuesday: NW 2-3ft@ 10 sec’s with NE winds 10-15mph, 45/68, sunny and 0%
Wednesday: WNW 2ft@ 12 sec’s with NNE winds 10-15mph, 45/69, sunny and 0%
Thursday: W 2ft@ 12 sec’s with N winds 5-10mph, 48/67, sunny and 0%
Friday: W 3ft@ 12 sec’s with WSW winds 10-15mph, 50/64, mostly sunny and 20%