Saturday Morning

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Clouds, light rain, but by the end of the day, we will have a nice weekend in Cannon Beach.    This morning,  to quote a friend just north of us…”Big and Junky”…  NW swell 12.8ft @ 8.5-12 sec’s with light WSW winds,  air temp at 50 with light rain, water temp at 54.9. High tide was at 5am, sunrise at 5:33am.  Later today, Low tide at noon, NW swell 10ft@9 sec’s with NW winds 10-15mph, high of 54, clouds and 80% chance of rain.  Tonight , NW 8-10ft@ 10 sec’s with N winds 5-10mph, low of 47 clouds and 20% chance of rain, high tide at 7p and sunset at 8:52pm.

Sunday: NW 5-6ft@ 11 sec’s with N winds 10-15mph, low of 50, high of 65, mostly sunny and  10% chance of rain.
Monday, Memorial Day: WNW 3-4ft@ 12 sec’s with WSW winds 5-10mph, 51/61, mostly sunny, 10%
Tuesday: WNW 4-5ft @ 12 sec’s with W winds 5-10mph, 51/60, partly cloudy and 10%
Wednesday: WSW 3-4ft@12 sec’s with NW winds 10-15mph, 52/61, am clouds  20%, pm sun
Thursday: W 4ft@13 sec’s with NW winds 5-10mph, 52/62, mostly sunny and 10%
Friday: WSW 3-4ft@ 13 sec’s with NW winds 5-10mph, 52/62, partly cloudy and 10%