Monday Morning, (MLK Day)

Monday, January 21, 2019

Went out earlier, hoping to get a shot of the full moon….. but nooooooooo  way too may clouds.  So, got a shot of a bunch of crabbers out…..  Cold this morning, about 37, mostly cloudy and light N winds, WSW swell 5.6ft@ 7.8-11 sec’s, water temp at 50.2.  Low tide was at 6:08am, sunrise at 7:49am, and high tide about noon.  Later today W 6ft@11 sec’s with light NNW winds, high of 49, mostly cloudy and 20% chance of rain.  Tonight W 6ft@121 sec’s with SSE winds 10-15mph, low of 41 and 80% chance of rain late. Sunset at 5:05p and minus low tide at 7:03pm.  
A Day off for some!

Tuesday: SW 4-6ft@ 10 sec’s with S winds 15-20mph, low of 48, high of 51, clouds and 90% chance of rain
Wednesday: WSW 10-12ft@ 10 sec’s with W winds 10-15mph, 42/51, clouds and 60%
Thursday: W 8-10ft@ 12 sec’s with light NNE winds, 39/52, am fog  10%, pm sun
Friday: W 7-8ft@ 12 sec’s with NNE winds 5-10mph, 39/53, am clouds 10%, pm sun
Saturday: W 5-7ft@ 15 sec’s with NE winds 5-10mph, 41/56, mostly sunny and 0%
Sunday: W 6-7ft@ 15 sec’s with NNE winds 5-10mph, 41/54, partly cloudy and 20%