Monday Morning

Monday, February 26, 2018

Just about everything this morning, rain, hale, light dusting of snow, about 35 , partly cloudy with WNW swell 17.1ft @ 10.6 – 13 sec’s with light E winds, water temp at 46.6. Low tide was at 2:42am, sunrise at 6:59am and high tide at 8:40am. Later today NW 12-15ft@ 12 sec’s with W winds 5-10mph, high of 45 clouds and 40% chance or rain, minus low tide at 4pm.  Tonight sunset at 5:58p, NW swell 10-12ft@ 12 sec’s with SE winds 5-10mph, low of 34 with 60% chance of rain, high tide at 10:22pm

Tuesday: NW 8ft@12 sec’s with SSW winds 10-12mph, low of 37, high of 44, clouds and 80% chance of rain
Wednesday: NW 7-8ft@ 10 sec’s with S winds 15-25mph, 35/45, clouds and 100%
Thursday: NW 10-12 ft @ 12 sec’s with S Winds 33/43, 60% rain and snow
Friday: NW 10-12ft@ 12 sec’s with S winds 5-10mph, 31/44, mostly cloudy and 20%
Saturday: NW 6-7ft@ 13 sec’s with S winds 5-10mph, 35/46, partly cloudy and 10%
Sunday: NW 3-4ft@15 sec’s with SSE winds 5-10mph, 36/45, clouds and 50%