Monday Morning

Monday, June 12, 2017

Yes…. the sailboat is still there…..  but, last evening, one of our Cannon Beach PD officers  caught  some folks helping themselves to the anchor and compass….. not a legal thing to do under Oregon law.    Maybe today, they will start the process of removing the boat??????

This morning W 4-5ft@ 8 sec’s with NW winds 5mph, air temp about 55, water at 58. Sunrise was at 5:24am, minus low tide at 9:12am.  Surf did clean up a bit from yesterday.  Later today NW 4-5ft@ 8 sec’s with WNW winds 10-15mph, expected high of 57 and 40% chance of rain. High tide at 3:51pm.  Tonight NW 5-6ft@ 8 sec’s with W winds 10-15mph, low of 49 with 60% chance of rain. Sunset at 9:06p and low tide at 9:13pm.

Tuesday: NW 4-6ft@ 12 sec’s with W winds 5-10mph, low of 47, high of 56, AM 50% chance of rain.
Wednesday: NW 3-4ft@ 15 sec’s with SW winds 5-10mph, 50/59, partly cloudy and 20%
Thursday: W 4-5ft@ 8 sec’s with S winds 20-25mph, 54/59, 100% chance of rain and wind
Friday: WSW 7-8ft@ 10 sec’s with SW winds 5-10mph, 50/59, clouds and 70%
Saturday:  Sand Castle Day in Cannon Beach! WSW 5-6ft@ 12 sec’s with WNW winds 5-10mph, 50/62, partly cloudy and 10%
Sunday: WSW 3-4ft@ 15 sec’s with W winds 5-10mph, 52/65, partly cloudy and 10%