Monday Morning

Monday, April 10, 2017

Cold wet and windy this morning with sun breaks….  WSW 10ft@ 7-10 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph, 39,  with the water temp at 49 Sunrise at 6:38am, low tide at 6:56am.  Later today, SW 10-12ft@ 8 sec’s with SW winds 15-25mph, high of 49 , clouds with 80% chance of rain.  Small Craft Advisory for Winds today, high tide at 12:56pm.  Tonight SW 12ft@ 8 sec’s with ESE winds 10-15mph, low of 36, partly cloudy and 20% chance of rain. Low tide at 7:05p and sunset at 7:56pm.  Another full moon….

Small Craft Advisory:
SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR WINDS REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM TODAY… … SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR HAZARDOUS SEAS REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 AM TUESDAY… * WINDS… SOUTHWEST 15 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO 30 KNOTS. ISOLATED GUSTS TO 35 KNOTS POSSIBLE NEAR SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH THE AFTERNOON. * SEAS… 12 TO 14 FEET THROUGH THIS EVENING… THEN SUBSIDING TO 10 FT LATER TONIGHT

Tuesday: W 8ft@ 10 sec’s with ENE winds 5-10mph, low of 44, high of 59 clouds and 20% chance of rain
Wednesday: SW 4-5ft@ 8 sec’s with S winds 15-20mph, 43/52, clouds and 90%
Thursday: SW 6-7ft@ 10 sec’s with SW winds 10-15mph, 40/49, clouds and 90%
Friday: W 6-7ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 10-15mph, 38/50, clouds and 80%
Saturday: W 4-5ft@ 15 sec’s with E winds 5-10mph, 42/58, mostly cloudy and 10%
Sunday: WNW 5ft@ 15 sec’s with S winds 5-10mph, 44/56, clouds and 40% PM