Monday Morning

Monday, February 6, 2017

No report for Sunday,  was busy doing some pictures for the Cannon Beach Fire & Rescue yesterday…. I will be posting a bunch on our Facebook page today.  This morning in Cannon Beach, air temp about 30, tons of snow on Hwy 26, and early this morning on Cannon Beach Hill as well.  SSW 6+ft@ 5-9 sec’s with SSW winds 5-10mph, water temp at 47. Sunrise at 7:31am, high tide at 7:39am.  Just damn cold this morning!    Later today, SW 6ft@ 8 sec’s with W winds 10-20mph, high of 41 and 60% chance of rain. Low tide at 3pm.  This evening, sunset at 5:29pm, SW swell 6ft@ 10 sec’s with S winds 5-10mph.  Low of 31 with 40% chance of rain, high tide at 9:21pm.

Tuesday: WSW 4-5ft@ 10 sec’s with light NE winds, low of 30, high of 45, clouds and 10% chance of rain
Wednesday: WSW 3ft@ 12 sec’s with E winds 10-12mph, 45/46, clouds and 100%
Thursday: SW 12-15ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 20-25mph, clouds and thunderstorms 90%
Friday: SW 15ft@ 10 sec’s with SW winds 5-12mph, 37/48, clouds and 90%
Saturday: WSW 8-10 ft @  12 sec’s with light NNW winds, 33/49, AM 50%
Sunday: WNW 7-8ft@ 15 sec’s with light ENE winds, 39/53, partly cloudy and 20%