Friday Morning

Friday, December 15, 2017

Beautiful sunset last night,  then this morning, 45 cloudy and drizzle.  West swell 6.6ft@ 9.2-13 sec’s and light SSW winds.  Low tide was at 4am, sunrise at 7:51am and high tide at 10am.  Later today West 7ft@ 12 sec’s with NW winds 10-15mph, high of 48, clouds and 60% chance  or rain. Sunset at 4:31p and low tide at 5p.  Tonight WNW 7-8ft@ 12 sec’s with NNW winds 5-10mph, low of 40, clouds and 40% chance of rain.,  High tide at 11:15pm.

Saturday: W 7ft@ 12 sec’s with light W winds, low of 43, high of 47 with clouds and 50% chance of rain.
Sunday: W 6-7ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 10-15mph, 44/50, clouds and 80% chance of light rain
Monday: WNW 7-8ft@ 12 sec’s with SSW winds 5-10mph, 45/51, clouds and 60%
Tuesday: W 8-10ft@ 8 sec’s with SW winds 20-25+mph, 39/48, 70% rain and wind
Wednesday: NW 15ft@12 sec’s with NW winds 10-15mph, 34/47, mostly sunny and 20%
Thursday: NW 8ft@15 sec’s with ENE winds 5-10mph, 32/45, mostly sunny and 0%