Friday Morning

Friday, November 18, 2016

Cloudy and cold,  with the wind chill, about 38, WSW 4-5ft@ 5-11 sec’s with E winds 10-13mph.  Water temp at 55, high tide was at 3:17a, sunrise at 7:21am and low tide at 8:50am.  Later today, High tide at 2:34pm, WNW 4-5ft@ 10 sec’s with ESE winds 10-20mph, high of 55, cloudy and 20% chance of rain.  This evening, WSW 3-4ft@ 10 sec’s with SE winds 10-20mph, gusts possible to 40mph.  Low of 47, clouds and 80% chance of rain. Sunset at 4:40pm, and minus low tide at 9:37pm.

Saturday: SW 10-12ft@ 10 sec’s with SE winds 10-13mph, low of 50, high of 59, clouds and 40% chance of rain in the PM
Sunday: SW 12ft@ 10 sec’s with S winds 5-10mph, 49/56, clouds and 80%
Monday: W 8-10ft@ 12 sec’s with S winds 5-11mph, 47/53, clouds and 70%
Tuesday: SW 4-5ft@ 12 sec’s with S winds 5-11mph, 45/53, clouds and 90%
Wednesday: W 10-12ft@ 12 sec’s with SSW winds 5-10mph, 46/51, clouds and 80%
Thursday, Thanksgiving Day: W 15ft@ 10 sec’s with SW winds 10-13mph, 45/51, clouds and 60%