Friday Morning

Friday, October 7, 2016

Cloudy this morning, about 57, West swell 9-10ft@ 8-11 sec’s with light S winds. Water temp at 55, high tide was at 5:27am, sunrise at 7:22am and low tide at 10:42am.  Later today, W 10ft@ 10 sec’s with light SW winds, high of 60, cloudy and 20% chance of rain,. High tide at 4:26pm.  Tonight, W 8ft@ 8 sec’s with SSE winds 10-15mph, low of 55 with 80% chance of rain. Sunset at 6:43pm and low tide at 11:31pm.   

Saturday: WSW 4-5ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 10-12mph, low of 56, high of 63, clouds and 50% chance of rain.
Sunday: WSW 5-6ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 10-13mph, 51/61, clouds and 90%
Monday: W 5-6ft@ 12 sec’s with light N winds, 49/64, partly cloudy, 20%
Tuesday: W 4ft@ 12 sec’s with light SE winds, 52/67, mostly sunny and 10%
Wednesday: W 4-5ft@ 10 sec’s with S winds 5-11mph, 53/61, clouds and 70%
Thursday: WSW 6-7ft@ 8 sec’s with S winds 10-17mph, 53/58, clouds and 70%

Been one hell of a week, the weekend looking OK….  Fire Fighters Ham Dinner on Saturday here in Cannon Beach…. $10 a head, great deal, 4:30p – 8p.   
Last picture…  this week, a buddy that I grew up with came for a visit and some NW surf (didn’t happen), but we did get to spend a bunch of time getting caught up.  Last night was another good one…..good whiskey,  great talk,  can’t beat being with old friends…. nuff said.