Friday Morning

Friday, June 5, 2020

52 and cloudy this morning, West swell 5.6ft@ 7.1-12 sec’s with NNW winds 5-10mph, water temp at 56.6.  Sunrise was at 5:26am, minus low tide at 6:39am.  Looks like some weather is moving in…..  This afternoon, WNW 5ft@12 sec’s with NW winds 10-15mph, high of 57 and cloudy with 10% chance of rain.  High tide at 1:11pm.  Tonight WNW 4-5ft@ 11 sec’s with WSW winds 5-10mph, low of 48, partly cloudy and 90% chance of rain late. Low tide at 6:20pm and sunset at 9:02pm.

Saturday: W 4-5ft@ 10 sec’s with SW winds 10-15mph, low of 47, high of 56, clouds and 80% chance of rain.
Sunday: W 6ft@10 sec’s with WNW winds 10-15mph, 48/57, clouds and 80%
Monday  ( Will Be Closed)  WNW 4-5ft @ 8 sec’s with SW winds 10-15mph, 49/58, clouds and 40% AM
Tuesday: SW 7ft@8 secs with S winds 20-30mph, 52/58, clouds and 90% rain and wind
Wednesday: WSW 6ft@10 sec’s with SW winds 10-15mph, 51/61, clouds and 50% AM
Thursday: W 5ft@ 10 sec’s with W winds 10-15mph, 50/60, clouds and 40% AM