Friday, Dec. 7th

Friday, December 7, 2018

December 7th,  bombing of Pearl Harbor…….  We always remember this day.
This morning, West swell 5.9ft@ 7.5 – 17 sec’s with E winds 5-10mph, air temp at 35 and partly cloudy, water temp at 51.3.  Low tide was at 5:54am, and sunrise at 7:43am.   Later today High tide at 11:44am with West swell 6-8ft@ 12 sec’s and ESE winds 10-15mph.  High today will be about 50 with mostly cloudy skies and 10% chance of rain.  Tonight W 7-8ft@ 12 sec’s with SSE winds 10-20mph, low of 43, clouds and 90% chance of rain. Sunset at 4:40pm and minus low tide at 6:47pm.
We will be moving the next couple of weeks, and we still do have some items we would like to sell, so if you are heading this way, give  us a call to make sure we will be here… 503-436-0475.   The surf portion of the new shop will probably not be ready to open until  Feb. 2nd or so…… but we will continue with the morning reports, although I may miss a few…… 

Saturday: SW 8ft@12 sec’s with ESE winds 10-15mph, low of 46, high of 54, mostly cloudy and 10% chance of rain
Sunday: SW 8-10ft@ 10 sec’s with SSE winds 10-15mph, 41/50, clouds and 100%
Monday: W 10-12ft@ 12 sec’s with SSW winds 5-10mph, 40/51, clouds and 50%
Tuesday: SW 8ft@10 sec’s with S winds 15-20mph, 42/49, clouds and 90%
Wednesday: WNW 15ft@10sec’s with WSW winds 5-10mph, 42/49, clouds and 40%
Thursday: W 12ft@ 8 sec’s with S winds 15-20mph, 42/51, clouds and 40% AM