Easter Sunday Morning

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!
This morning, high tide was at 3:35am, sunrise at 6:27am and low tide at 10:34am. W 3-4ft @ 6-14 sec’s with ESE winds 5-10mph, air temp at 45, water temp at 50.  Later today, W 3-4ft @ 12 sec’s with SSE winds 5-10mph, high of 61 and 40% chance of rain in the late afternoon. High tide at 5:16pm.  Tonight WNW 3-4ft@ 12 sec’s with SSE winds 5-10mph, sunset at 8:04p and low tide at 10:31pm. Low of 45 with 60% chance of rain. 

Monday: SW 4ft@ 12 sec’s with SSE winds 10-15mph, low of 48, high of 55 and 90% chance of rain
Tuesday: SW 6-7ft@ 10 secs with SSW winds 10-15mph, 43/55, AM 60%
Wednesday:  SW 8ft@ 10 sec’s with SSE winds 10-15mph, 45/57, clouds and 80%
Thursday: SW 8ft@ 10 sec’s with SSW winds 42/55, clouds and 70%
Friday: SW 6ft@ 12 sec’s with  light ESE winds , 48/64, partly cloudy and 10%
Saturday: SW 3-4ft@ 12 sec’s with SSW winds 10-15mph, 45/57, clouds and 70%

I will be heading south this week, just not quite sure what day I will be going…….  Have a great day!!